Young Barnyard Mix Rooster

sunny & the 5 egg layers

Crowing
8 Years
Mar 29, 2011
I have a young barnyard mix rooster avaliable for free to a good home. He was hatched on March 6th, 2012. He carries the blue egg gene, so half of his pullet offspring should lay blue eggs. He is very pretty, he is mostly white with some black & brown mixed in (see pictures). I am located in Massachusetts, and I would prefer local pick up only, Thank you.

Last edited:
Thank you. I actually already wrote my state:

I have a young barnyard mix rooster avaliable for free to a good home. He was hatched on March 6th, 2012. He carries the blue egg gene, so half of his pullet offspring should lay blue eggs. He is very pretty, he is mostly white with some black & brown mixed in (see pictures). I am located in Massachusetts, and I would prefer local pick up only, Thank you.

oh jeez, sorry I guess I missed it.

to bad I don't live closer, I have some you mix pullets that look just like your roo, except with more silver. I think it would make a great breeding project.

Barnyard mixes are always great surprises on hatch day

Last edited:
oh jeez, sorry I guess I missed it.

to bad I don't live closer, I have some you mix pullets that look just like your roo, except with more silver. I think it would make a great breeding project.

Barnyard mixes are always great surprises on hatch day
Thank you for your interest.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom