Your 2024 Garden

Pics
Planted some more peppers today, I'm not seeing any growth at all with the ones I planted earlier, so I'm not sure if I ruined them. Might gently dig some up and see if they ever even opened their seed casing

I have had peppers take a loooong time to pop up. Literally 3 weeks for some.
How old were the seeds? What type peppers?

I have had peppers take a loooong time to pop up. Literally 3 weeks for some.
How old were the seeds? What type peppers?
Banana and sugar rush peach. I just bought them like 2 months ago. I planted come bell peppers and Dantil peppers in a shallow tray today, so I'll see if those ones start up. It's always possible I just planted too deep by accident

Banana and sugar rush peach. I just bought them like 2 months ago. I planted come bell peppers and Dantil peppers in a shallow tray today, so I'll see if those ones start up. It's always possible I just planted too deep by accident

I really hope they are just tardy to start and do come up soon. They sound interesting!

My Pablano and Anaheim are my slow sprouters here.

Over the last couple days got the soil in the big garden turned with a small cultivator. I planted a small row of Red Norland potatoes. I also set out about half of my Early Jersy Wakefield cabbage plants I had started from seed. I need to get the rest planted soon.

I moved my largest tomato plants to the greenhouse. I need to up pot the smaller tomatoes still in side under lights.

I've got some bell and cayenne peppers coming along nicely inside as well and around 36 French marigolds.

Hubby helped me with the cultivator.
My fall planted mustard going to seed.
20240314_120757.jpg

Baby cabbages and seed taters hiding in the soil to the left.
20240315_141809.jpg

Back
Top Bottom