Your Daily Truth Serum!

Pics
Ummmmm, maybe the time I went to a Halloween party and we played ghost in the graveyard and my sister was freaking out at and screaming at anything that moved? 😭 🤣🤣🤣
Hello! Totally random, and just barging into this thread (that's what I do :rolleyes:) But is okay if I tell ya a story too?

Hello! Totally random, and just barging into this thread (that's what I do :rolleyes:) But is okay if I tell ya a story too?
'kay Ima tell it anyway.

Well @The Chick Addict and me were in a dance group and we were waiting to go on stage. Us and the rest of our group were in a room but there wasn't enough chairs for everyone. Only a few people got to sit down including me. But I got up once to get a juice and when I came back one of the girls was sitting on my chair. I told her I was sitting there and she said something like "you snooze you lose" (not exactly that but something like that) I devised a plan to get back onto my seat but I wasn't brave enough to go through with it. So I asked one of the girls to scream out Roach! and she would probably run off of the chair. But none of them wanted to do it, so I sucked it up and screamed ROACH! All of the girls started to scream and some climbed up on their chairs but the girl on my chair ran away screaming. So when she ran away, I calmly walked back to my chair and sat down with a smug face. (Oh and her boyfriend winked at me once I did that) ANYWAYS I have no idea why that was relevant but yeah.
Netflix Angelica GIF by Daybreak

'kay Ima tell it anyway.

Well @The Chick Addict and me were in a dance group and we were waiting to go on stage. Us and the rest of our group were in a room but there wasn't enough chairs for everyone. Only a few people got to sit down including me. But I got up once to get a juice and when I came back one of the girls was sitting on my chair. I told her I was sitting there and she said something like "you snooze you lose" (not exactly that but something like that) I devised a plan to get back onto my seat but I wasn't brave enough to go through with it. So I asked one of the girls to scream out Roach! and she would probably run off of the chair. But none of them wanted to do it, so I sucked it up and screamed ROACH! All of the girls started to scream and some climbed up on their chairs but the girl on my chair ran away screaming. So when she ran away, I calmly walked back to my chair and sat down with a smug face. (Oh and her boyfriend winked at me once I did that) ANYWAYS I have no idea why that was relevant but yeah.
Netflix Angelica GIF by Daybreak
OH MY GOSH :lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau

Back
Top Bottom