Your favorite magazines? Looking for something new to me.

Urban Farm is brand new being put out by the publisher of Hobby Farm magazine. I've bought the first two issues and have read them cover to cover. Lots of good information!

I have a friend who give me her back issues of Mary Janes Farm, and I love it for it's organic/green bend, but what I don't like is how much it reminds me of Martha Stewart. She's got her own line of products and fabric....it's way to commercialized. I mean really, who needs a $47 clothes pin bag? I'm not gardening and raising chickens because I'm nostalgic, I'm doing it to save us money!

Dove

I like..Hobby Farms, Backyard Poultry, Backwoods Home, Martha Stewart Living, Everyday Food, Cooking Light, Art Doll Quarterly, various scrapbook magazines, Woman's Day, Real Simple, Family Circle, Redbook, Kiwi (great 'green' kids magazine), ..um, all that I could think of now, but I am sure there are more.

-Amanda, who is a magazine whore.

I LOVE "All YOU" magazine. It is chock full of coupons, has wonderful recipes, stuff for chunky monkeys and how to dress thinner, and just really good useful advice on stuff. I get Hobby Farms and it wasn't offered anyway, in my GD's magazine sale thing, so tried this one. I just found out this magazine is exclusive to WM, its THEIR magazine. Much as I hate WM I am actually impressed with their choices in this magazine.

I second all the votes for Hobby Farms, Hobby Farms Home, Nat Geo....I also get Food Network magazine for cooking stuff. I don't have time to watch the Food Network much, but the mag is packed with recipes and ideas. It was pretty cheap or I wouldn't have even started getting it. Look it over!

Back
Top Bottom