Your Friendly Neighborhood Hyena

Hyena

In the Brooder
Jan 3, 2016
Hi there! I'm a hyena lover who also loves chickens and peafowl. You can just call me hyena. I don't actually own any fowl at the moment, but I have plans to in the future! In the meantime, I want to gain as much knowledge as possible. I've used this site for loads of information, but I haven't made a post until now. I do struggle to stay active on forums, but I may have inquiries from time-to-time.

I am very passionate about animals, and it's a long-term goal of mine to care for many different kinds, including dogs, cats, snakes, chickens, peafowl, sheep, and perhaps more! I am also a digital artist and currently attending college for web application design. I'm not sure where life will take me, so I'm going with the flow for now.

Anyway, I am happy to be a member of this forum. Perhaps someday, I'll be the one sharing my wisdom!

Welcome to BYC, hyena!;) Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.:D

We're very happy to have you! I also struggle to keep up with threads and stay active on this site. But the great thing about BYC is that we are happy to welcome you home whether you have been gone for a day or a year.:)

So here's a BIG welcome to the community and we hope you enjoy our flock.

Back
Top Bottom