Your most embarassing moment.....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Wildsky, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    Quote:I had something like that. A man called the landscape supply company I used to work at. He was placing an order for mulch and was being kinda rude to me. He told me to hang on because he had to let his dogs out. [​IMG] A driver came into the office and I started talking to him, he was like "aren't you on the phone?" I said "no this rude a$$ guy put me on hold because he had to let his dogs out". Then I hear on the phone "actually I didn't put you on hold, I hit the mute button". Let's just say he was an even bigger rude a$$ after that. [​IMG]

2. paganfish

paganfish Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2007
    Fleming, Colorado
    Quote:[​IMG] out of the mouths of babes, huh? too much! [​IMG]

3. paganfish

Sep 15, 2007
    Fleming, Colorado
    Quote:Oh don't you just wanna crawl under a rock and NOT come out? Even if they were jerks. You just don't want to deal with the repercussions. LOL!

[​IMG] Glad to know I am not the only one!

[​IMG]

4. IHeartChickens

IHeartChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2007
    Pacific NW
    I was late for my flight and just as I got to the gate, they announced the gate had changed so I had to run like heck to get to the end of the long hallway in the other direction. My wrap-around skirt came untied as I was jogging and I failed to notice until I felt a breeze around my hips. I had to turn around and walk several steps to pick my skirt off the floor, put it back on, and tie it (tight this time!)

It felt sooo much like slow motion. Everyone was trying to act like they hadn't seen anything, except for the children... they just stared open mouthed. It was the longest walk of my life! [​IMG]

5. crazy4chicsinBC

crazy4chicsinBC Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2007
    Abbotsford, B.C.
    We are mild compared to this
    therIn Honor of Stupid People . . . .
    In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods.

On a Sears hair dryer -
    Do not use while sleeping. (That's the only time I have to work on my hair.)

On a bag of Fritos-
    You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special?)

On a bar of Dial soap -
    "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be???....)

On some Swanson frozen dinners -
    "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's just a suggestion.)

On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -
    "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh!)

On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -
    "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought????...)

On packaging for a Rowenta iron -
    "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me time?)

On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -
    "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5 year-olds with head-colds off those bulldozers.)

On Nytol Sleep Aid -
    "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (...I'm taking this because???....)

On most brands of Christmas lights -
    "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to what?)

On a Japanese food processor -
    "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)

On Sainsbury's peanuts -
    "Warning: contains nuts" (talk about a news flash)

On an American Airlines packet of nuts -
    "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: say what?)

On a child's Superman costume -
    "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)

On a Swedish chainsaw -
    "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals." (Oh my Gosh..was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
    e is hope for us!

6. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    [​IMG]
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. paganfish

Sep 15, 2007
    Fleming, Colorado
    [​IMG]

8. crazy4chicsinBC

crazy4chicsinBC Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2007
    Abbotsford, B.C.
    Quote:OMG [​IMG]
    all i can say is OMG!

9. jeaucamom

jeaucamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    I had a terrible case of the runs for several days and my rear was getting sore. So one night at work I decided to use some desitin and since I was really sore, I used alot. I am a nurse and my scrubs are thin cotton and the desitin soaked right through. I had sat on several chairs and left white greasy splotches on about 5 different chairs before I figured it out. My whole backside was covered in it and it wouldn't scrub out of the fabric of the chairs... they had to be replaced. Luckily I got some surgical scrubs for the rest of the shift. I still hear about this one at work.

And one time I was parking at the mall and found a front row space. I pulled in and noticed a 10 minute only sign. So I pulled out and found another spot quite aways away. After shopping with my daughter for an hour or so, we walked back to the parking lot to the first spot and I freaked. I was sure my car had been stolen. I was in the middle of a major caniption fit when a CHP drove up. I was trying to report my stolen car and he suggested we climb in the back and look around and sure enough after about 10 minutes we found it. We climbed out of the back seat and tried to slither into our car with everyone in site laughing at us. That is the FIRST and LAST time I want to she a cop car from the backseat!

10. paganfish

Sep 15, 2007
    Fleming, Colorado
    [​IMG]

these are ALL too funny!

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by