Your most embarassing moment.....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Wildsky, Dec 26, 2007.

1. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

OK..so after some of these , I don't feel to bad....wow.we all do have our moments dont we [​IMG]
    I had taken my aluminum cans down to a really, not so nice place , filled with only men.....hated going in there on a good day.... I loaded them into their bins.....then had to walk all the way across the "yard" to get paid....eyes all over me.....not to sound conceited.but I WAS the only woman within 10 miles or that is how it felt to me....so I am walking along....in a wrap around skirt and body tee underneath..... all of the sudden I walk right over an air vent.......OKAY> THINK Marilyn Monroe [​IMG] yup.....they got an eye full of everything under my skirt......I just laughed and took a bow [​IMG] I was really soooo embarrassed !

2. 3peeps

3peeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2007
    Quote:[​IMG] out of the mouths of babes, huh? too much! [​IMG]

This happens a lot...my boss actually used to talk about it during orientation every year. The bad thing is that even if you cover up the phone, it sometimes still amplifies the words.

I've done SO many embarrassing things. But I've also been on the receiving end of stupid. I have a person (ex-friend) who's child has treated mine pretty badly for two years and I finally had the dignity to send a pleasant break-up letter. Well, of the stupid things she's done, she used to go on about how they received so many useless stuffed animal gifts from people...her daughter would just toss them over her shoulder "they were so pointless." Well, she'd bag them up in the same gift bag and hide them away for regifting she told me. Wouldn't you know, just about every time we got together with them, we'd get a stuffed animal, surely regifted, from her daughter to mine. She apparently didn't remember telling me her big secret.

The truly annoying part was that we always felt compelled to bring a gift for her daughter to keep the scales balanced.

I slap my forehead..."IDIOT!"

OK...Oops...embarrassing moment...just realized I quoted the wrong post. [​IMG] I was supposed to have quoted the thing about not putting people on hold. DUH!

Last edited: Dec 26, 2007
  3. paganfish

paganfish Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2007
    Fleming, Colorado
    Then there was the time I thought I had to ummm...fart but turns out I had the runs!

I had to go to the restroom and take off underwear. I looked at jeans (no stain! THANK GOD!) and threw the undies away...

OMG I can't believe I am admitting this!!!

4. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Makes me feel better reading these, and heck - nothing like sitting at the computer LAUGHING!

5. crazy4chicsinBC

crazy4chicsinBC Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2007
    Abbotsford, B.C.
    Quote:Bless you..this really is a 12 step GROUP

6. 3peeps

3peeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2007
    Quote:You "sharted"!!! [​IMG] I've had that happen too! And my Brother in Law has the funniest story known to man about this happening. He grabbed the sides of his boxers and cinched them up around his legs to "hold" it in so he could run to the bathroom.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2007
  7. tazcat70

tazcat70 I must be crazy!

Quote:I think anyone who works in call center has moments like these.

I should know. I used to work for Royal Caribbean.

Tonya

8. paganfish

paganfish Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2007
    Fleming, Colorado
    Quote:Sharted! Ne'er heard that. LOL! [​IMG]

Your BIL story is a HOOT! WOW! [​IMG]

9. tazcat70

tazcat70 I must be crazy!

I have a couple....that I can think of right now...I really have a zillion.

When I was about 13 I went shopping for bras with my mother. She worked in a lingerie store, however we were in a department store shopping. I asked her what size I should buy and she reached out and groped me. "MOTHER!!!!!" I was mortified.

When I was about 18 a friend and I were driving to Kansas City to spend the weekend. There was a prairie fire along the interstate and I decided to stop and call the local fire department to notify them. The gas/repair station had 1-2 pumps was a small white brick building and that was about all that was in sight. I leave my friend in the car and go in. I asked to use the phone. A guy in overalls covered in grease hands it to me. I try to dial 911, but nothing so I call the operator. I tell the operator that I need the fire department. I hear some clicks on the phone, and she says I am sorry they are not answering. So I hang up, confused as to what to do now. The phone rings. Overall man answers "Fire Department" [​IMG] [​IMG] I was sooooo embarrassed. Needless to say i told him about the fire and later that night while watching the news I heard about a concerned motorist who had saved the day.

Then there is the time when I was about 19 and I had a new boyfriend. He kissed me for the first time. I went home and had a nightmare. I was talking to him on the phone the nest day, telling him about my dream of a frog with lots of teeth slobbering and trying to swallow my throat. It wasn't until I was telling him about it that I realized that it was about his kiss. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thats all for now, maybe more later.

Tonya

10. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Quote:I don't embarass easily, but wow. That would have done it! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by