Your most embarassing moment.....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Wildsky, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Dinos_rock

Dinos_rock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    Arizona
    I have embarassing moments everyday....[​IMG]

2. ManOfTheJerseyGiant

ManOfTheJerseyGiant Out Of The Brooder

Sep 26, 2007
    Henderson NC
    ummm..... my most embarassing moment is when i had walked in walmart as you know is always a busy place , just going in the door where every body is and heard my daddy laughing and almost stumbled. My shorts had went all the way down to my knees. Of course I had my winter coat on so i pulled them up and ran out the door and when i came back in with my moma and my daddy and my sister i had it zipped up to my neck and had the hood on because I didn`t want people to know who I was.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2007
  3. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    Wait a minute...I thought we weren't allowed to say FART on this forum! I thought it automatically changed to something else! That's funny!

4. paganfish

paganfish Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2007
    Fleming, Colorado
    Quote:Oops sorry! [​IMG]

5. ManOfTheJerseyGiant

ManOfTheJerseyGiant Out Of The Brooder

Sep 26, 2007
    Henderson NC
    DINOS-ROCK wrote [I have embarassing moments everyday....] you can tell us mine had to be most embarassing except for Southern28Chick`s bikinis bottoms coming off.

6. ilovemychickies

ilovemychickies Chillin' With My Peeps

One time my mom, dad, granny,and pappy and I were all at the mall together. Granny decided to go to a store while we wait in the seating area. I was watching for granny so that I could go and show her where we had sat down. I see her coming out of the store (she had her back to me, she was looking in the window of another store) and I run to her shouting "Hi granny! We are over here!" Then I give her a big hug and say "I love you!". Well, granny turns around I see that it wasn't granny! [​IMG] The lady stares at me for a moment and says " Do I know you?". [​IMG] I was so mortified! I turn around and see that my mom, dad, and pappy were about to pee their pants because they were laughing so hard! I was soooooo imbarassed! [​IMG]

7. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    Quote:Oops sorry! [​IMG]

I just think it's funny. I say fart all the time, my momma never told me it was a cuss word. [​IMG] I've had posts in the past that were edited because I said fart.

8. paganfish

paganfish Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2007
    Fleming, Colorado
    Quote:OHHH! I've done this before. :eek: It IS embarrassing!! :eek:

Now that I think about it...I have A LOT of embarrassing moments! (Where's that therapist's number again???)

For example:

While carrying groceries, forgetting about that last step...or thinking there is ONE more step!

Walking into a CLEAN glass pane thinking there is NO door there.

Walking into signs, bike racks or newspaper machines while engaging in enthralling conversation with a friend. The friend is still walking but suddenly, I've stood still. Held firm by one of the above objects.

Missing the bar stool by a few inches and landing on the floor. (Mind you, I had not had a drink...YET!)

etc, etc, etc...[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 26, 2007
  9. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    Quote:I did something similar - instead of the hug I grabbed a persons HAND and held it.... [​IMG] I was too busy looking in a store window and didn't think to CHECK who was standing next to me... I just assumed.... NEVER ASSUME your person is still THERE!

10. ratlummountain

ratlummountain Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2007
    barkhamsted, CT
    mine is the very typical bikini top "malfunction"

i was swimming down by the river with my boyfriend and a bunch of his friends. this is a part of the river where tons of tuber's go by, and it's a calm part of the river so they're all floating by very slowly. http://www.farmingtonrivertubing.com/

i
    jump in and climb back out with my left boob hanging out. of course i didn't realize it. i actually stood on the rock for a solid 30-40 seconds, hands on hips just watching tuber's go by.
    finally a little girl called out "you're hanging out"

i was mortified.

all the guy friends swear to god they didn't see anything. thank god i was about 22 at the time and had really nice boobs back then.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by