YouTube Channels I Like

that thing is for their young daugher to breed her chickens in.. they said several times the chickens only stay in there long enough to breed....

cog hill, anyways. I LOVE that channel

they put ducks in there for like a week because they where inbetween the brooder and the brooder shed they have. Not big enough for the shed but too big for the little brooder.

White house in the hill for the most part is ok with me. I dont like how they chase chickens and catch them with nets.

that thing is for their young daugher to breed her chickens in.. they said several times the chickens only stay in there long enough to breed....

cog hill, anyways. I LOVE that channel
Oh okay, well that’s not horrible then. Will continue loving and drooling over their chickens and other animals. I love their personalities so goofy and incredible. Truly an amazing family. And Peaches and Nugget are just the cutest.

Sometimes you just need to look into it more, MaryCarls obsession with silkies is so cute. If I had the room , Id have just as many chickens as she does
Same, I really do love her. I’ve only ever had one complaint with their channel - they call EEs Ameraucanas. :lol:

WHOTH does the same thing.

It’s one of my pet peeves. :gig

Back
Top Bottom