YUM ALONG PHOTO CONTEST No.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes:Well, you're in charge here...if you don't know how am I supposed to know? I've entered a lot of contests on BYC, I'll have you know, and in every one of the food ones, icing of some kind or another was involved. I just wanted to get the rules right. :gig

The 15th is coming up really fast! No worries, you guys have an entire month to post 1 or 2 entries. But remember.. The judging is done by the LIKE SYSTEM. Most likely the entries posted towards the beginning of the contest will be viewed longer and would probably generate the most LIKES by people just stumbling upon the thread but not following it. Contestants posting first would have the most exposure to the BYC Community.
DON'T POST BEFORE MIDNIGHT JAN. 14th! EST.
Good Luck! The Clock is ticking!
clock_hands_spinning_import_500_clr.gif

Last edited:
:rolleyes:Well, you're in charge here...if you don't know how am I supposed to know? I've entered a lot of contests on BYC, I'll have you know, and in every one of the food ones, icing of some kind or another was involved. I just wanted to get the rules right. :gig
Italians are excellent pastry creators!. Icing w/pasta is a new one on me. The BYC Community will be judging, not me. You have to sell it to them! As long as there are 6 pix & 1 with something chicken in it, who am I to judge what is Italian or not? I think you are gunna do something spectacular! That's what I think..:wee

Italians are excellent pastry creators!. Icing w/pasta is a new one on me. The BYC Community will be judging, not me. You have to sell it to them! As long as there are 6 pix & 1 with something chicken in it, who am I to judge what is Italian or not? I think you are gunna do something spectacular! That's what I think..:wee

She always does! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom