YUM ALONG PHOTO CONTEST No.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
So cakes, pastries and not a complete meal are allowed? Or is a meal required and a desert can be a second entry??? What about any time of dessert or just a side dish?
:old
3 photos of preparation & 3 photos of final presentation of your meal.
The minimum of 3 prep pics/3 presentation pics, although you may post as many as you like! The more the merrier." Just at least 3 & 3."
ONLY ONE DINNER REQUIRED/​
:wee
They would be considered a side dish such as desert with/after the meal. To get technical, they maybe photographed along with the meal with the Presentation pics. As per the wording, preparation pics are required for the meal, thus saving the burden of prep pics for deserts.:confused:

Deserts would add a kick to the meal presentation. So would salads and specialty drinks.;)

RETURN TO SENDER copy.jpg

I bought a bottle of that years ago just for the bottle, never tasted it....is it good?
I am not a wine connoisseur....I buy it for the rooster label too, lol. They have several varieties, reds and whites, there's even a blend called Free Range Red....
Btw, I'm not using it in my photos. I have some small s&p shakers that fit in the frame better...

Last edited:
I am not a wine connoisseur....I buy it for the rooster label too, lol. They have several varieties, reds and whites, there's even a blend called Free Range Red....
Btw, I'm not using it in my photos. I have some small s&p shakers that fit in the frame better...
When I have Wine for Dinner, it is like a half glass most of the time. It kind of flips my taste buds 180 degrees. Like a reset button for your taste buds. Then the food flavor comes back again. Roller coaster effect. We are big H2O dinner peeps. Wine just complements the food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom