YUM ALONG PHOTO CONTEST No.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
If anyone visiting this contest thread is curioubuts what inspired this Photo Competition, feel free to visit the Mother Thread and join in anytime you feel froggy.

SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! with Connie Jane & the Grouchy Chef.
Lots of great photos, dinner Ideas, chatting about posted dishes and on & on. Lots of great people and great food presentations.
Long after the Food is devoured, the stories and memories remain. To inspire each other to try something new and exciting. As well as show off your talents in the kitchen.
So show off your Yum, and we will show ours!

So you enter there & not here:idunno

So you enter there & not here:idunno
This is the contest here on THIS thread..:)
The other thread is more or less a photo thread which inspired this contest. This here is a temporary thread that will eventually fade out mid February.
The mother thread will continue. Eventually I will create another contest. This one is a learning experience for me. I am taking in many suggestions and learning from trial & error. It will also be on a separate thread.
So any input or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
If you enter the contest. Post here. I am looking forward to your creations.
:wee

I’m gonna pass on this one, I think. Not real big on Italian food and smart enough to know that canned pizza sauce and a bottle of Italian salad dressing does not an Italian meal make - especially after seeing the entries so far! Now, that may change because I’m still snooping around for recipes, but unless I can make it with fondant it ain’t looking real promising.

I’m gonna pass on this one, I think. Not real big on Italian food and smart enough to know that canned pizza sauce and a bottle of Italian salad dressing does not an Italian meal make - especially after seeing the entries so far! Now, that may change because I’m still snooping around for recipes, but unless I can make it with fondant it ain’t looking real promising.
:hit:bow:fl:confused:

That looks like fantastic pizza. Maybe you and my DS are somehow distant cousins. :gig My DS is a home PIZZA MASTER. When we get together for a pizza party at his home, it is a feast. He usually makes each pizza with different ingredients. About 5 different, and last one with whatever is left over combo. Lately he experimented with adding seasonings to his dough. Now he does it every time:drool Last time he made 2 of the pizzas in cast iron skillet. Deep Dish Stuffed.:drool It was layered as follows. Dough,,,,, Cheese,,,,,,, Prebake,,,,, Sauce with whatever ingredients added. (mushrooms, vegetables, Precooked meats, and anything else to be creative) Then bake. His pizza looked like the photo. Photo is from Giordano's Famous Stuffed Pizza. It is an establishment we do attend.
giordanos-1-acaebfca5056a36_acaec185-5056-a36a-06d8bf6e9b9d692f.png

There is only one Pizza Place near me that carries Cal zone on their menu.

BTW.. I have to do the VOTING at or near the END of contest. Otherwise I would vote for EVERY entry. :drool They are ALL DELICIOUS LOOKING.
If i had a pizza shop like that around me i would definitely be like 1,000 pounds and happy:D:wee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom