YUM ALONG PHOTO CONTEST No.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
More inspiration with love :love
Swedish_Chef_hands.jpg
latest.jpg
:celebrate

That looks like fantastic pizza. Maybe you and my DS are somehow distant cousins. :gig My DS is a home PIZZA MASTER. When we get together for a pizza party at his home, it is a feast. He usually makes each pizza with different ingredients. About 5 different, and last one with whatever is left over combo. Lately he experimented with adding seasonings to his dough. Now he does it every time:drool Last time he made 2 of the pizzas in cast iron skillet. Deep Dish Stuffed.:drool It was layered as follows. Dough,,,,, Cheese,,,,,,, Prebake,,,,, Sauce with whatever ingredients added. (mushrooms, vegetables, Precooked meats, and anything else to be creative) Then bake. His pizza looked like the photo. Photo is from Giordano's Famous Stuffed Pizza. It is an establishment we do attend.
giordanos-1-acaebfca5056a36_acaec185-5056-a36a-06d8bf6e9b9d692f.png

There is only one Pizza Place near me that carries Cal zone on their menu.

BTW.. I have to do the VOTING at or near the END of contest. Otherwise I would vote for EVERY entry. :drool They are ALL DELICIOUS LOOKING.

:eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:drool:clap

I’m gonna pass on this one, I think. Not real big on Italian food and smart enough to know that canned pizza sauce and a bottle of Italian salad dressing does not an Italian meal make - especially after seeing the entries so far! Now, that may change because I’m still snooping around for recipes, but unless I can make it with fondant it ain’t looking real promising.
You could do kind of an upside down cake. Cut the fondant into strips like pasta. Crumble something like a red velvet cake on top to look like a Bolognese or some such. Bake a cake to look like garlic bread slices, and voila!

You could do kind of an upside down cake. Cut the fondant into strips like pasta. Crumble something like a red velvet cake on top to look like a Bolognese or some such. Bake a cake to look like garlic bread slices, and voila!
That idea just had My Imagination Running Wild!

That looks like fantastic pizza. Maybe you and my DS are somehow distant cousins. :gig My DS is a home PIZZA MASTER. When we get together for a pizza party at his home, it is a feast. He usually makes each pizza with different ingredients. About 5 different, and last one with whatever is left over combo. Lately he experimented with adding seasonings to his dough. Now he does it every time:drool Last time he made 2 of the pizzas in cast iron skillet. Deep Dish Stuffed.:drool It was layered as follows. Dough,,,,, Cheese,,,,,,, Prebake,,,,, Sauce with whatever ingredients added. (mushrooms, vegetables, Precooked meats, and anything else to be creative) Then bake. His pizza looked like the photo. Photo is from Giordano's Famous Stuffed Pizza. It is an establishment we do attend.
giordanos-1-acaebfca5056a36_acaec185-5056-a36a-06d8bf6e9b9d692f.png

There is only one Pizza Place near me that carries Cal zone on their menu.

BTW.. I have to do the VOTING at or near the END of contest. Otherwise I would vote for EVERY entry. :drool They are ALL DELICIOUS LOOKING.

This is just an update to my previous post. IT IS NOT AN ENTRY TO THE CONTEST. Son made these pizzas. Caveman not a cheater. :gig
DS came over and brought all the ingredients with. Dough was already proofed.
IMG_20180119_195939244.jpg

Basic cheese..

IMG_20180119_195934498.jpg

Basic Italian sausage.

IMG_20180119_200838621.jpg

Prosciutto and peppers. Caveman will eat prosciutto since it has fire added:mad:

IMG_20180119_204950769.jpg

No meat,,, Vegetable, and mushroom.

IMG_20180119_200019439.jpg

Prebake
IMG_20180119_205957286.jpg

Baked.
IMG_20180119_210055406.jpg
IMG_20180119_212525337.jpg

The sauce was Peeled whole tomatoes crushed before placing. Rest of ingredients were vegetables, and mushrooms. Also has fresh mozzarella inside. No meat in this one.

And for the finale.
IMG_20180119_205926167.jpg

All that was leftover. COMBO
IMG_20180119_222030798.jpg

Baked,,,,

Most of the Immediate family was over. We ALL enjoyed. :drool To those far away, I sent them pictures.:lau

This is just an update to my previous post. IT IS NOT AN ENTRY TO THE CONTEST. Son made these pizzas. Caveman not a cheater. :gig
View attachment 1241341
Basic cheese..

View attachment 1241342
Basic Italian sausage.

View attachment 1241343
Prosciutto and peppers. Caveman will eat prosciutto since it has fire added:mad:

View attachment 1241344

View attachment 1241348
Prebake
View attachment 1241349
Baked.
View attachment 1241350 View attachment 1241351
The sauce was Peeled whole tomatoes crushed before placing. Rest of ingredients were vegetables, and mushrooms. Also has fresh mozzarella inside. No meat in this one.

And for the finale. View attachment 1241352
View attachment 1241353
Baked,,,,

Most of the Immediate family was over. We ALL enjoyed. :drool To those far away, I sent them pictures.:lau
droolin.gif

View attachment 1241341
Basic cheese..

View attachment 1241342
Basic Italian sausage.

View attachment 1241343

View attachment 1241344

View attachment 1241348
Prebake
View attachment 1241349
Baked.
View attachment 1241350 View attachment 1241351

And for the finale. View attachment 1241352
View attachment 1241353
Baked,,,,

So, do you own a pizza restaurant? If not. You should! :drool
Or better yet, just come here and make me a fresh pie. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom