Zeus my project horse. NOW with Updated pics Post #16

Love em, Bey Shah was an awesome stallion! This is BA Joleta Bey with my 14 year old

A lot of my barn owner's horses are out of Bey shah bred stallions and mares..
it is a family reunion!

Carol​

thumbsup.gif

He is beautiful! I saw that ad online as well. I'm glad you got him. I hope he turns out to be a wonderful horse for you!

After getting a mare sold out from under me the other day, my husband and I decided to go looking at a couple again yesterday.

We looked at 5 total, and rode 4 of them.

We have decided on 2 of them, and have put our offer in. We are buying from a breeder, so hopefully we wont have any such issues of them being sold on us.

Their names are Cal and Gus.

Cal is a Palomino QH and is 12 years old. Here is a summer and winter pic. Sorry about the winter pic, it was snowing last night and getting dark.

74497_cal_1.jpg

74497_img_1091.jpg

Gus is a 12 year old Sorrel and he is 1/2 QH 1/2 TB

74497_gus_1.jpg

74497_img_1089.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pair Magoochie!!!
Gus is technically an Appendix QH. If they know who the dam and sire are, you might be able to get him registered, if he isn't already!
If you don't find a third soon, let me know.

Carol

Quote:
They accepted our offer! I am SUPER excited!!
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
bun.gif

We are still looking for the 3rd. We are looking for something that is well broke for trails and knows its cues/commands. Something between 14.0 and 15.2 hands. Between 5-12 yeas old. We would want a geldings since that is what the other 2 are.

PM me if you know of anything!

Back
Top Bottom