Zhu Zhu Pets Hamsters!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Bec, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

Is anyone else trying to find Zhu Zhu Pets?? It is darn near impossible! I have been looking for the play sets for over a month and everywhere is sold out. Makes me so mad that people will buy them all up and sell them for 3X as much on EBay. Amazon.com is just as bad! These hamsters are 8$ at walmart and a 3 pack on Amazon is over 100$!!!

This is very maddening! [​IMG]

2. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    I feel you my 4 yr ols is dying to get one and havent found a single one yet .. [​IMG]

3. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

I was lucky enough to find 4 at Walmart, of course I snatched them up, they were the last ones there.

A few months back, I saw them at ToysRUs and pointed them out to my daughter, she loved them. I told her to put them on her birthday list. No kidding a week later they were all over tv! I went back and they were all gone! Haven't had them in since! If I had known that they would be like this, I would have bought it all then, but I had no idea! Now I am kicking myself!

4. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    I found many on Ebay for anywhere between 19 to 40 dollars. But they are going to be sold out in minutes. I had to look it up to find out what it is and its sooooooo cute!

5. tunaoftheland

tunaoftheland Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2008
    They are so cute, I want one. And I have a live gerbil. But maybe try the Toys R Us or Wal-mart websites if the stores can't keep them in stock?

6. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Have you googled them? It seems that Toys-R-Us is sold out, but there are some on Amazon.com. That's the only one I've checked so far.

7. ebwy

ebwy Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2009
    UK
    they sell them in the UK as Go Go Hamsters

I know Play.com sell them, don't know about toysrus.co.uk or amazon.co.uk but it may be worth you looking to see how much they charge to send internationally.

8. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Oh, and thanks for reminding me that my son wants some of these. What is the regular price of the hamsters? I found on amazon.com that a set of 3 hamsters is $99 [​IMG], is that right? Or do they have the price jacked up?

Here's another site for you
    http://www.zhu-zhu-pets.com/?gclid=CKecrP63mZ0CFQmbnAodgmNP0w

Last edited: Sep 30, 2009
  9. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
  10. seismic wonder2

seismic wonder2 I got mad ninja skills

Feb 3, 2007
    san diego ca
    I had a Zu Zu once....I got a shot and it cleared right up!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by