Zhu Zhu Pets Hamsters!

Quote:
We have 2 guinea pigs, but we live with my dad. His words "we have enough (rats, mice, whatever) in the house already" so the girls have to stay outside.
sad.png

Quote:
What did you have to go and do that for??!!??
love.gif

We don't have the money to feed another pet right now, so we are going with pretend ones for now, but GEEZE they are cute!!! I grew up raising them and always loved them, but until my kids can fully care and take responsibility of an inside pet, they will have to wait. Right now Mommy takes care of the family and all the animals...I need another one like I need a hole in the head LOL

I'm not into the whole wheeled stuffed animal thing (unless it will clean my floors?), but dang Silkie, those are some cute little furballs!

The whole fad/frenzy is making me really glad we don't have TV.

I don't know..I guess I am just one of those mom's that if it is #1 on my kids list for Birthday or Christmas, I will do my darnedest to get it.
idunno.gif

These are cute and fun for them. She is turning 6 and has wanted these since the first time she saw them! Yes real hamster are fun too, but some of us can't have one right now. She has a lot of the FurReal Friends baby animals that she plays with and feeds all the time. She is just a little animals lover...and i love her so I do my best to supply her with all her small animals needs....lol
wink.png

Quote:
I'm not a fan of hamsters but this is the cutest little "chubber" I have ever seen!!!!
lau.gif
I mean really!!! His little hands and feet in front like that. This could win a photo contest!

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
I'm the same way. If I see something my little boy really wants, something I know will make him really happy (even if only for a few weeks or months
hmm.png
) I try my hardest to find it.
I remember when the tickle-me-elmos first came out. My oldest son was 2, and wanted one sooooooo badly! I was looking, my mom was looking, my ex's parents were looking, we couldn't find one anywhere!! I was so bummed cause I thought he wouldn't get one. 2 days before Christmas, my in-laws found one, and kept it a secret from me. I think I was more excited than my son was when he opened that!
gig.gif

Last edited:
I know that feeling!!!! It is a feeling of accomplishment and excitement! Just to see your child face light up when they see what ever it is , that's just priceless!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom