Zodiac Hatch-A-Long - Waxing Moon in Fruitful Signs HAL

Not again! Just kidding, I set my eggs this Saturday as well. Its not according to the suggested dates but just want to join the forum.

This time I have:

15 Mauve Orpingtons
4 BBS Orpingtons
12 Jubilee Orpingtons
8 Legbars
5 Legbar x (Legbar x Red Star hybrid F1 Olive egger )

I'm super jealous of your Mauve Orpingtons btw
1f61c.png

I'm super jealous of your Mauve Orpingtons btw
1f61c.png
Oh I never got those adult Mauve hens I purchased. One of them died before shipping, so I asked for a refund as I did not want to take any chances with what she may have had. I am glad that made me buy these eggs. These are from hens that have more of a khaki tone to them but have darker and very obvious lacing and the eggs should ideally hatch 50% Mauve, 25% chocolate and 25% splash. Here are a few pics of the parent flock. I am very excited but having some temp. issues with my incubator:

Actually I can't post the pics because don't have permission yet from the seller. However here is a link to the image url from facebook:

https://scontent-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/h...=cae8e8199403dcc438a40f27fa10dbf1&oe=555D27EF

Oh I never got those adult Mauve hens I purchased. One of them died before shipping, so I asked for a refund as I did not want to take any chances with what she may have had. I am glad that made me buy these eggs. These are from hens that have more of a khaki tone to them but have darker and very obvious lacing and the eggs should ideally hatch 50% Mauve, 25% chocolate and 25% splash. Here are a few pics of the parent flock. I am very excited but having some temp. issues with my incubator:

Actually I can't post the pics because don't have permission yet from the seller. However here is a link to the image url from facebook:

https://scontent-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/h...=cae8e8199403dcc438a40f27fa10dbf1&oe=555D27EF

Wow, their lacing is gorgeous!!

Late reporting in but I set 30+ eggs on the evening of the 11th. We'll see. Last hatch I opened too soon and ended up with 6 shrink wrapped babies. Not gonna happen again. I'm going to be so busy. I have the 5 white rocks that I wanted but a lot of others that I'm selling. Hatch should be the 31 or June 1.

Back
Top Bottom