Zodiac Hatch-A-Long - Waxing Moon in Fruitful Signs HAL

Anyone else setting this go round?
I have some hatcher upgrades to make and not sure I'll get them done by the 4th.

I guess I could start them and switch them to the LG for a couple days when I have time to work on the hatcher part.

Last edited:
I have some hatcher upgrades to make and not sure I'll get them done by the 4th.

I guess I could start them and switch them to the LG for a couple days when I have time to work on the hatcher part.
I'll be setting.

Very nice. If I get it done, it will be mostly Black Penedesencas and perhaps a few olive eggers from my one and only ancient Ameraucana hen.

Taking a break from hatching for just a bit, gotta figure out which of my Araucanas are laying now...
But forgot to post pics of my last hatch... had a couple losses from an unfortunate accident, but ended up with 21 Ameraucanas, 16 Lavenders and 5 Black Splits... Broody Mama took the whole bunch, lol...

OH NOOOOOO. NOT THE LG!!!!! DONT KILL THE BABIES

Back
Top Bottom