Zombies vs. Bears: Predator Proofing...

Quote:
True.. perhaps one should then zombie-proof their own house, while only bear-proofing the coop. I understand you can hold off zombies for a good period of time by piling things in front of your door, such as beds, chairs, sofas, etc., as zombies do not have good enough motor control to move these items. Be careful with windows. While zombies cannot actually open a window, if enough zombies pile up next to the house, eventually they will start to spill over and in through any open window.

Quote:
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

How is it possible to kill the undead? I thought they would keep coming after you until they were hacked into little tiny pieces or set on fire?
hu.gif

Quote:
They still have brains...but, instead of the ability to think and reason, the epicenter of their control is the brain. Shoot in the head to destroy the passages needed for the nerves.

The way I think of it...after you kill a chicken, it keeps flopping for a bit. A zombie is the same way, except it doesn't stop twitching and becomes something to fear.

I must say, I've had a really rotten week, and this post has mde me laugh. Thank you!
lau.gif
I'll have to ask my hubby what he thinks. He LOVES zombie movies.
roll.png

I just have to say...that I HATE zombie movies. The only reason I watch them is to take notes on how they may evolve.

I have nightmares of zombies...always ends the same way...
sad.png

Are chickens really high on the Zombie's priority list? Considering the overpowering drive to consume brains, what is a chicken dinner? I imagine the Zombie would be distracted by the fresh scent of human at some point or start gnawing on it's own leg for sustenance.

It is the zombie bears you have to really worry about, they just don't understand how strong they are, and just walk through your coops on the way to the apple orchard.

Back
Top Bottom