2015 August hatch-a-long!!

LL

All 7! Congratulations!!

Well, emptied the turner, only 4 Australorpes left (out of start of 9) 2 yard eggs iffy, one started about 10 days after the rest were set. Put it on a scarf n threaded an end under the lid of 'bator so i can roll without disturbing those in 'lockdown'. Had the rabbit in the house n difficult to get back to check on the eggs, so No idea if internal pips are still alive or not. Thursday is marked as 'hatch day' so looking forward to new lives. So worried I've killee them all with attention to wrong details. Time
1f626.png

fl.gif

Tomorrow(Wednesday) is last candle and lockdown on two black oegb eggs of mine and yesterday I set 9 shipped Sicilian Buttercup eggs. Lost three in shipping the rest are in rough shape lots of rolling/broken aircells and strange shapes on most of the rest. Seller to send replacement eggs.

Tomorrow(Wednesday) is last candle and lockdown on two black oegb eggs of mine and yesterday I set 9 shipped Sicilian Buttercup eggs. Lost three in shipping the rest are in rough shape lots of rolling/broken aircells and strange shapes on most of the rest. Seller to send replacement eggs.

Good luck! Buttercups are one of my favorites!

One of my potential mommy hens and my daughter, they have some kind of ginger understanding.

Other potential mommy hens.

Who's your daddy? Myles, the EE rooster closest to the coop. Glen, the bantam cochin in the front of the pic who has since found a new home.

Day 7 egg

I am on lock down as of tonight. Only 1 out of my 8 Seramas is still viable. She's got great veins and good movement. Temp 99.5 & humidity up to 65. I'm hoping this one will make it. Good wishes to everyone else on this Hatch-a-long!

I'm also in lock down as of last night. I have 4 in there now. Hope at least 2 make it!! Can't wait to see a pic of the little fuzzy butt

Back
Top Bottom