2015 August hatch-a-long!!

On day 22 and still nothing:he I'm picking up some new eggs today locally. I just got a hovabator still air. Any suggestions on what the temp and humidity should be? I want this hatch to actually work.congrats to everyone who got some babies this month!:thumbsup
For the still air go 101 because it will have cold spots since there is no fan circulating the air, and I would keep the humidity at 30-35% until lockdown :) then bring that baby up to 65

my quail eggs should be hatching in 3 days! I'll keep you guys updated!

Here is AlleyOops. Was purchased as a hen....just found out she's a He! (Alley was her name.....)lol

Yes miss I sure did. And aren't they all lovely!!!!! Ohhhh I want silkies!!! My husbands on board.
1f618.png
1f618.png
1f618.png
lol
Well then, look at him! Ally...Oops is very handsome. :)

For the still air go 101 because it will have cold spots since there is no fan circulating the air, and I would keep the humidity at 30-35% until lockdown :) then bring that baby up to 65

Ok. I'm gonna try that this time around. The bator has been steady all night. I have thermometers in there now. One said 99/25% the other said 100/25% so I'm gonna try to get it to go up one more degree before I put them in. :fl

Peaked under my silkies today. My co brooders have at least 2 out. Didnt have my phone with me to take photos. I will try and get photos when I go back out.

Back
Top Bottom