3rd Nest of the Season!

Hey there Poop-Poppa,
Would it be OK if I post some pictures of the famous Poop-Baby in our Chick Chart?
http://peafowlimagedatabase.weebly.com/peachick-chart.html

Did I understand correctly that PB is Silver Pied?

And by the way, very sorry to hear about your eye problem
hugs.gif

MY COMPUTER ONLY DOES CAPS,,,,MY RETENAS ARE DETACHING SO I ONLY HAVE ABOUT 50% VISION....IT ALSO CONVERTS EVERYTHING YOU ALL TYPE TO A LARGER SIZE 32 FONT AND CAPS AS WELL

OK, that explains it, sorry to hear about your vision problem.
hugs.gif
We won't think you are yelling at us anymore.

BTW, keep peas far away from your eyes. They are very quick and will peck at shiny objects, I won't forget how much it hurts for a very long time. To give you an idea how quick they are, I have watched peachicks catch flies in their food bowl. That's quick!

Hey there Poop-Poppa,
Would it be OK if I post some pictures of the famous Poop-Baby in our Chick Chart?
http://peafowlimagedatabase.weebly.com/peachick-chart.html

Did I understand correctly that PB is Silver Pied?

And by the way, very sorry to hear about your eye problem
hugs.gif

New2, did you get the PB pics I posted on the send in your chick pics thread? I think he was 3 days old and you could barely see the silvery tan spots, so I thought that might be helpful. I just took some pics of my Bronze chicks at 13 weeks and got a good male and female comparison shot if you want that one let me know and tell me where to post it.

Thanks Poop-Poppa, and thank you for the photo DylansMom - I don't know how I missed it.
I guess it's safest to PM photos to me so I don't miss them mixed in here? Or post on the Send in Chick Pix thread and I'll keep a closer eye on it.

HEY GOT QUESTION.....HAD A SILKIE HATCH AND SHE DIDNT ABSORB THE YOKE SAC IT IS ABOUT SIZE OF A LARGE CHERRY TILL IT ABSORN OR FALL OFF OR SOMETHING TO CULL
I HAVE HATCHED 100S UPON 100'S AND THIS FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED

FINALLY I FIGURED OUT HOW TO ADD A SIGNATURE TO MY POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY I NEED THE COMPUTERS FOR DUMMIES MANUAL....LMAOOOO

I AM TOTALLY DEVESTATED.....WE LOST POOBABY THIS AFTERNOON,,,,HE WAS FINE AT NOON AND AT 2PM HE WAS LAYING IN BROODER DEAD.............NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED

hit.gif
So sorry for your loss
hugs.gif

peas can be so dainty and die before you know they are sick, i have only lost a few grown ones here when i first got started and but it always looms over my head that they can drop dead before you know they are even ill.

If you are going to be hatching just get ready for this they are nothing like chickens, ducks, guineas, ducks or geese you can loose a brooder full before you know what is going on from what i have read here the last 5 years it is just so, so sad.

Back
Top Bottom