8th-annual-byc-new-years-day-2017-hatch-a-long

I keep mine in my sewing room with 5 cats in the house they like to
keep on eye on the noise from it
pop.gif

For everyone who can't stay home to watch their babies hatch, here are a few pictures of my first baby! There is a small pip on the egg next to the one with a more advanced pip. Enjoy!

Here comes the zip!!!

Almost out!!!

This little peeper is half White leghorn and half easter egger. Oh, and day 21 for these guys starts at 9m tonight, so this one is a little early.

Great sequence of photos! I have a leghorn EE mix. I got the prettiest blue egg from her once now. She's still trying to get the hang of it..still getting rubber eggs.

so sorry!! sounds like you had some incubator issues, possibly old eggs, you can rinse the chick off, warm water, none in its nostrils, be ready to warm it right back up too
[COLOR=000000]CHICKS Wet? Sticky? Stuck? Yellow Gel? What did I do Wrong?[/COLOR] post #25379

[COLOR=333333][COLOR=008080]Swollen abdomen? A WET chick? or infection[/COLOR] post #24810[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333][COLOR=008080]Eggtopsy possible Sticky chick[/COLOR] post #35087[/COLOR]
https://sites.google.com/a/poultrypedia.com/poultrypedia/poultry-podiatry
CURLY TOES Spraddle Leg TENDON Leg ISSUES post #42573 post #110393

awesome!! just make sure the turner is turned OFF, lol
[COLOR=FF0000]TIMELINES PIPS ZIPS!!! & MARKING AIR CELLS DAY 18, DRAW DOWN, INTERNAL PIP, EXTERNAL PIP, and ZIPPING post #35770 [/COLOR]

woohoo! :fl WOOHOO!! cant wait to see the ducklings!! :fl good luck!! Awesome that you have a broody! i dont think anyone else is using one for this HAL :welcome you can but the temp change is probably the location of the thermometer is it still air or forced?
Mine is forced air i have two thermometers in it

Back
Top Bottom