Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds

Who is a breeder and sells eggs. This is the breed my hubby is interested in and has been researching for the last 6 months. Won’t need them for a while but want to look at the web sites and see what is available.

For the 1st time we'll have two Ameraucana National Meets in one year!

October 5-6, 2019
Ameraucana Eastern National
Dayton Fancy Feathers Club – show #1, Greenville OH

October 11-12, 2019
Amerauacana Western National
Utah Fancy Poultry Association - Farmington UT
Contact: Michelle Muldowney-Stevens [email protected] (435)363-5589

Please start making plans to attend, even if you don't exhibit Ameraucanas. Our Alliance is offering over $2,000 in cash awards, between the two meets.

For the 1st time we'll have two Ameraucana National Meets in one year!

October 5-6, 2019
Ameraucana Eastern National
Dayton Fancy Feathers Club – show #1, Greenville OH

October 11-12, 2019
Amerauacana Western National
Utah Fancy Poultry Association - Farmington UT
Contact: Michelle Muldowney-Stevens [email protected] (435)363-5589

Please start making plans to attend, even if you don't exhibit Ameraucanas. Our Alliance is offering over $2,000 in cash awards, between the two meets.

I have a friend moving to cinci this summer. Maybe I can use this as an excuse to visit them AND get some birds and have a free place to stay over night so it's not 10 hours of driving in one day. Will anyone there be selling birds?

I have a friend moving to cinci this summer. Maybe I can use this as an excuse to visit them AND get some birds and have a free place to stay over night so it's not 10 hours of driving in one day. Will anyone there be selling birds?

Alliance Director, Russ Blair, told me in an email...
The hosting show for our Ameraucana Eastern National does have a sales area. This much I do know, I believe they are $3 a pen so I would anticipate plenty of sale birds. I am also going to try and put together another silent auction there as well. I have plenty of people willing to donate so it should be a pretty decent offering of Ameraucana as well.

Back
Top Bottom