Any Home Bakers Here?

Oh Floydie, you have really done it this time! Those look just magnificent! Did you use a recipe posted here???

I used a king arther sourdough recipe.
The icing turned out better on these than the last time. I think they needed a bit more cinnamon, but they are still nice. DD hasnt been able to have one because she went to the dentist for a filling and her mouth was too numb. She can have two tomorrow ;)

Hey, @R2elk or anyone, how hard is it to kill a turkey alone without a cone? I just realized that by not paying attention to what I was grabbing, I paid $16 for a breast. :oops: I remember it took three of us to restrain my BBW, so I don’t know how I can do it alone.
If you are doing it alone, I would tape its legs together with electrical tape, run a number of bands of the same tape over its wings pinning them to its body.

You can then either hang it upside down from a clothesline or whatever making sure that if the tape comes loose it is far enough away from everything else so that it won't beat itself up if anything comes loose.

From there the usual method of choice is to cut its throat and let it bleed out.

Personally, the last time I had a BBW beat me up, I switched to dispatching them with a .22 revolver held against the back of the head and then chopping off the head after any thrashing has stopped.

I have 4 young toms that I am afraid I will have to deal with if no one comes and buys them. Fortunately they are not BBs.

If you are doing it alone, I would tape its legs together with electrical tape, run a number of bands of the same tape over its wings pinning them to its body.

You can then either hang it upside down from a clothesline or whatever making sure that if the tape comes loose it is far enough away from everything else so that it won't beat itself up if anything comes loose.

From there the usual method of choice is to cut its throat and let it bleed out.

Personally, the last time I had a BBW beat me up, I switched to dispatching them with a .22 revolver held against the back of the head and then chopping off the head after any thrashing has stopped.

I have 4 young toms that I am afraid I will have to deal with if no one comes and buys them. Fortunately they are not BBs.
:thumbsup Thank you.

I bought mine at outfit in Chehalis B& B they scratch and dent, they do carry used but mostly scratch and dent they set it to propane I love it .. Also bought a 1500 frigerator 2 door ice all 400 the stove was 450
002.jpg

I bought mine at outfit in Chehalis B& B they scratch and dent, they do carry used but mostly scratch and dent they set it to propane I love it .. Also bought a 1500 frigerator 2 door ice all 400 the stove was 450View attachment 2397178
Those are good prices!

Back
Top Bottom