Any Home Bakers Here?

I bought mine at outfit in Chehalis B& B they scratch and dent, they do carry used but mostly scratch and dent they set it to propane I love it .. Also bought a 1500 frigerator 2 door ice all 400 the stove was 450View attachment 2397178
I’d call that a screaming deal too! Especially if it’s something you really like and aren’t settling for. Is your oven propane as well?

@penny1960 My sister was trying to talk me into getting an air fryer. I don't think I need another appliance sitting on my limited counter space, my oven does do convection cooking so pretty much the same thing.
I bought a 6 in 1 pressure cooker and I love it, but it was moved to the basement when we were having a party and needed to clean up the kitchen. And there it sits. I will get it back into the kitchen somehow. I think I need to empty my lower cabinets and bust out some shelves so I can get some of that stuff in there. I would like to make some can racks for canned goods that I buy alot of. Like canned corn, green beans, tomatoes, peas and soups. I need to get some plans made up and just do it.

@penny1960 My sister was trying to talk me into getting an air fryer. I don't think I need another appliance sitting on my limited counter space, my oven does do convection cooking so pretty much the same thing.
I bought a 6 in 1 pressure cooker and I love it, but it was moved to the basement when we were having a party and needed to clean up the kitchen. And there it sits. I will get it back into the kitchen somehow. I think I need to empty my lower cabinets and bust out some shelves so I can get some of that stuff in there. I would like to make some can racks for canned goods that I buy alot of. Like canned corn, green beans, tomatoes, peas and soups. I need to get some plans made up and just do it.
I use the instant pot all the time so it sits on the counter. We did add cabinets to the dining room and can store a lot there too

Back
Top Bottom