Any Home Bakers Here?

We live in a subdivision that has number one priortry.

On the court there is a couple that have a child on a respirator.

We lose our power from transformers that are blown or damaged, as all our electric lines are underground.

We have two generators that work for us.

Welcome to the bakers thread.

@Sally PB

Congratulations on getting your friend badge.
PGE has to make arrangements for folks needing power when they cut the power for fires.

I'm not baking, but I'm making yogurt and brewing tea for kombucha. Now I have 2 neighbors buying kombucha from me, and I'm going to have to brew every week. I almost started a second batch last week, but I didn't. I wish I had! So I'm starting it today. :)
I cultured yogurt yesterday. I used a cup of it to sub for buttermilk in a corn bread recipe. The corn bread turned out great!

I'm not baking, but I'm making yogurt and brewing tea for kombucha. Now I have 2 neighbors buying kombucha from me, and I'm going to have to brew every week. I almost started a second batch last week, but I didn't. I wish I had! So I'm starting it today. :)
Oh, yogurt! :love:drool Have not made any in close to a year. We even got a second little refrigerator just for my yogurt, but it has been so full of eggs I have not been able to make any. So there's the upside to having no or few eggs for a few months, i can make yogurt again! :wee:yesss::highfive:

Oh, yogurt! :love:drool Have not made any in close to a year. We even got a second little refrigerator just for my yogurt, but it has been so full of eggs I have not been able to make any. So there's the upside to having no or few eggs for a few months, i can make yogurt again! :wee:yesss::highfive:
Home made yogurt is so good!

Back
Top Bottom