Any Home Bakers Here?

True, some places are overpopulated and have horrible air quality. Other places are sparsely populated and an efficient wood or pellet stove isn't going to cause much damage.
It is also a lot to do with the political climate of the state. California has many laws that are ridiculous.

1000001383.jpg

Lemon-blueberry pound cake for potluck this Sabbath. It's Pastor Appreciation Month, y'all! So I baked my first Bundt cake. It will get a lemon glaze before serving and garnished with fresh blueberries. Yum.

That, to me, is utter insanity! People have been using fire for heat for our entire history. Glad you have a fireplace. Anyone that lives where it can get cold, should have the ability to have an alternative heat source that does not rely on electricity.
Where I lived, they banned wood stoves too, we were allowed to keep them, cos our house was built around the 1930…then, when the energy crisis hit Germany and the war in the Ukraine, suddenly wood stoves were allowed again 😅 we were just lucky we didn’t get rid of them like others did when they were banned, when we moved in here about 30 years ago, we installed central heating, thank God my late father said, keep them 😁

Where I lived, they banned wood stoves too, we were allowed to keep them, cos our house was built around the 1930…then, when the energy crisis hit Germany and the war in the Ukraine, suddenly wood stoves were allowed again 😅 we were just lucky we didn’t get rid of them like others did when they were banned, when we moved in here about 30 years ago, we installed central heating, thank God my late father said, keep them 😁
Your father was wise!

Back
Top Bottom