Any Home Bakers Here?

My cats go in for their neutering on Monday...hope they don't hate me. Is your Opie still spunky or has he settled down?

I don't think my Opie knows the meaning of "settle down"...he's the same scrappy cat as always! And my little sweetie
love.gif

I did notice a little difference in Bam Bam when he got neutered. He's always been a mellow cat and just became more so after the surgery.

Ya'll are making me hungry!!!!

Donuts look great, I would love to have some of that pizza and Debbie - I'll take the ears off that bunny in one bite
lol.png

Come and get them! I have 2 more of them, first one here takes both bunnies, lol!

I don't think my Opie knows the meaning of "settle down"...he's the same scrappy cat as always! And my little sweetie :love

I did notice a little difference in Bam Bam when he got neutered. He's always been a mellow cat and just became more so after the surgery.

Oops...thought I was in the other thread, sorry guys!!

I miss pizza. Used to make it out of our homegrown heirloom tomatoes/sauce. Can no longer eat everything that makes pizza except for onions. Here's a pic of a great memory.

Back
Top Bottom