Babies have arrived! Pics! And now with video!

Kaessa

Songster
8 Years
Jan 23, 2015
Fruita, CO

Investigating their new home.

We've had a drink and some food and now we're TIRED.

Sleepy babies

I love how the little Welsh Harlequin girl is just CRASHED (upper left). She just collapsed.

Everyone is soooo sleepy. This only lasted about 5 minutes, though, then they were up and running like crazy birds again. From left to right: Blue Swedish, a seriously asleep Welsh Harlequin, a Khaki Campbell, and a Cayuga. All girls, all adorable.

The Cayuga is an enthusiastic little duck, I think she's going to be in charge. She took it upon herself to attack the giant hand in the brooder, and she's beating up on all of her sisters. Bitey!

Videos to come as soon as they get uploaded to YouTube.

Last edited:
Investigating their new home. We've had a drink and some food and now we're TIRED. Sleepy babies I love how the little Welsh Harlequin girl is just CRASHED (upper left). She just collapsed. Everyone is soooo sleepy. This only lasted about 5 minutes, though, then they were up and running like crazy birds again. From left to right: Blue Swedish, a seriously asleep Welsh Harlequin, a Khaki Campbell, and a Cayuga. All girls, all adorable. The Cayuga is an enthusiastic little duck, I think she's going to be in charge. She took it upon herself to attack the giant hand in the brooder, and she's beating up on all of her sisters. Bitey! Videos to come as soon as they get uploaded to YouTube.
Aww, so cute! I love the blue Swedish! So glad everyone arrived safe and sound.

Aww, so cute! I love the blue Swedish! So glad everyone arrived safe and sound.

Me too! I was so worried about them.

I got to the post office and the woman there met me out in the parking lot as soon as I pulled in. She wanted to make sure I got those babies home safe and sound!

0.jpg

Intro to the ducklings. Fresh into their new brooder.

0.jpg

SO TIRED.

EEEEEE HEE HEE! *hyperventilating* I can't take it, oh my god, my chest feels tight...it's too much cuteness! I feel like my head is gonna asplode! <3

EEEEEE HEE HEE! *hyperventilating* I can't take it, oh my god, my chest feels tight...it's too much cuteness! I feel like my head is gonna asplode! <3

INORITE??? I keep needing to leave the room because it's too hot, but I have to go right back in to look at the adorableness. I have about a million meetings today for this new website I'm designing, so I can't be here all day and it's killing me.

Tomorrow, I break out the good camera and take some posed pics. How long can they be out of the brooder without getting too chilled? Five minutes? Fifteen? It'll be around 70 in the house when I take them out.

Back
Top Bottom