Babies have arrived! Pics! And now with video!

Time for cuteness overload:

Those faces
love.gif
and look at the legs sticking out so precious

Wow....they are growing so fast! So CUTE!!!

I think they double in size every time I look at them!

We made a handling breakthrough last night during swim time. If I put my hand under their chest, they'll let me skritch them while they nibble on the rest of my hand. They actually came running this morning when I came into the room. I'm pretty excited about this! I already have two ducks that won't let me anywhere near them, it's nice to have ducks that aren't afraid of me.

Yeah....they do grow fast. I can't believe how quickly mine are growing. They are getting their adult colors and feathers. It's kinda bitter-sweet.

I am looking forward to them not being so tiny and fragile, but I'm really loving watching them grow and getting to know them.

Two names down (Harley and Mocha) and two to go.

This one is my favorite, I think. She and I got off to a rocky start, but she has decided that I'm ok. She comes running to the edge of the brooder when I walk in the room now. I put in some extra effort in taming her down BECAUSE she was so bitey. Now she just nibbles. I think she's trying to groom me.

I am looking forward to them not being so tiny and fragile, but I'm really loving watching them grow and getting to know them.

This one is my favorite, I think. She and I got off to a rocky start, but she has decided that I'm ok. She comes running to the edge of the brooder when I walk in the room now. I put in some extra effort in taming her down BECAUSE she was so bitey. Now she just nibbles. I think she's trying to groom me.

Nice. My Cayuka has stopped trying to nom through my skin. She's still not the calmest...but my goodness is she a little fish. She loves bathtime and does act like leaving the tub is murder

What a face.

Nice. My Cayuka has stopped trying to nom through my skin. She's still not the calmest...but my goodness is she a little fish. She loves bathtime and does act like leaving the tub is murder

I think it's hilarious when they swim like little fishes underwater. All of mine are bath time addicts.

0.jpg

Anticipation! Bath time is coming, and they know it!

0.jpg

My little fishies.

I can't wait to give the babies their first swim lesson! I have a feeling Milkshake is gonna be a zoomie, she's already a total athlete, hopping and sprinting all over the place. She's the fastest lil' bugger I've ever seen. Total opposite of Wobbles; he can't submerduck to save his life!
gig.gif

sweet sweet little face. love her.

Back
Top Bottom