Belgian Cuckoo Malines - Next Generation

Flock at 12 weeks - excuse the orphan Easter Egger in the flock - he hatched 3 days after they did.

I certainly can't answer for that yet -- these are my first birds of this breed and are still growing -- perhaps some of the earlier posts from Shellz would be more informative. I only have one rooster I'm considering culling, and will be moving just one hen to the mixed laying flock. Yellow legs on both, so not contributing to the gene pool. I'll pay more attention to growth rates and weights when I have more stock.

So is anyone here selling hatching eggs or chicks/juveniles? I had 2 Malines pullets just at POL until yesterday when one was injured by dog and we had to put her down. I had lots of plans for them. I've requested info from Sunbird Farms, but they don't have their's listed on their website yet.

Sorry for your loss.
sad.png

I thought Sunbird Farms would have hatching eggs for sale by now.
hmm.png

I don't ship or export. Hopefully someone here will chime in & be better able to assist you.
smile.png

Thanks for your reply. I did hear back from Sunbird Farms and they said they have a waiting list, but eventually should have availability. Being the impatient chicken-
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
addict that I am, I wanted them NOW...
hit.gif
Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait.

Back
Top Bottom