BYC Café

I have a dartboard, Igor was in a league back in the day. I'm going to print a pic of the maroon I have for a boss and tape it up there and play some after work today. If I only had a piece of his hair or some nail clippings...
smiley voodoo.gif

So I should have known that one way or another I was going to burst out crying when I came home with either tears of grief or tears of joy.
She's 90% better!! Jumping up to greet me is a bad idea as that made her fall over and walk a little wobbly but otherwise she was a barking, bouncing little wiggle worm to see me! That is when the water works started...
IMG_20190828_141845357.jpg

I have a dartboard, Igor was in a league back in the day. I'm going to print a pic of the maroon I have for a boss and tape it up there and play some after work today. If I only had a piece of his hair or some nail clippings...View attachment 1891309

Toss a dart or two for me!

So I should have known that one way or another I was going to burst out crying when I came home with either tears of grief or tears of joy.
She's 90% better!! Jumping up to greet me is a bad idea as that made her fall over and walk a little wobbly but otherwise she was a barking, bouncing little wiggle worm to see me! That is when the water works started...
View attachment 1891372

What a cute photo! So glad to hear she's doing better!

View attachment 1891372
So glad to hear she's feeling better! :hugs

View attachment 1891372
Great news Dobie!

Back
Top Bottom