BYC Café

Morning Cafe

Thanks for the coffee Shad. Nice you got at least a little bit of rain. We could do with some of that here but doesn't look like that's going to happen.

Nothing much going on here today other than another long day at work.
When do you retire if you are going to Debby?

Well I sort of already did retire a few years ago. That was from a job I had for 33 years. But bills keep coming, the fridge keeps going empty and the animals need things. So I work. :cool:
I've just taken on another job. It's only half hour a day for the guys at the bottom of the track who've had a change in circumstances that mean they can't do their poultry in the mornings. I did offer to do it for free. I would go past there place every morning on my way to the village. It's not much money but it all helps and it's something I enjoy and do well.:)

I've just taken on another job. It's only half hour a day for the guys at the bottom of the track who've had a change in circumstances that mean they can't do their poultry in the mornings. I did offer to do it for free. I would go past there place every morning on my way to the village. It's not much money but it all helps and it's something I enjoy and do well.:)

That sounds like a good job! Not much time involved and a bit of $$, it's all good.

Do you think you'll get some rain from Dorian?
Not a chance....there's a high that has settled over us and hasn't budged a bit, that's one of the reasons we don't get rain in the summer here, unless a hurricane comes into the Gulf.

"something I enjoy and do well." - everyone's dream job.

Good morning Café and thanks for the coffee shad - off to the fields. I am rejuvenated. :wee

Back
Top Bottom