BYC Café

Just made bison burgers, sweet potato slices, and sautéed kale.

The potato is cooked in microwave first (our microwave has a special potato setting, just enter the weight of the potato(es) and voila, baked potato. It’s great lol) and then sliced the short/wide way and sautéed/browned/crisped/fried/whatever it’s caled, idk, in a pan in olive oil. I cook it in the microwave first cause I’m impatient and otherwise it will take forever to cook all the way if I just do it in the pan :lau

Haven’t decided if I’m having bread with it yet or not. Probably not but idk. Maybe one slice of Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse style oatmeal bread. That stuff is tasty. We don’t have any burger buns. Either way though, definitely going to be using ketchup and mayonnaise. :lau :oops:
Idk, there is something about potatoes done in the oven or in a fire that microwaves just can't reproduce.:)

We are going to state fair here this next week on Thursday https://www.thefair.com/
love scones they have been making like 60 years now remember being a kid coming for the scones but never worked there but did enter my bull and horses at the fair
That Washington State Fair looks like a major event!

Back
Top Bottom