Castle Delight Seramas - Post your photos and share your stories!

My CD babies 3 weeks old,they were not thrilled about their photo shoot. 2 silkied hens,2 silkied roos and 1 frizzel roo,I think one may be a frizzel silkied.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Wow, I have been very absent from this thread but I'm back!!! I've been spending most of my time on my website and Facebook page but I am having such a great time reading and seeing all the babies hatched from my eggs!!! Thank you so much...keep sharing!!!

Hi everyone! Wow, I have been very absent from this thread but I'm back!!! I've been spending most of my time on my website and Facebook page but I am having such a great time reading and seeing all the babies hatched from my eggs!!! Thank you so much...keep sharing!!!

Ok, just found this from your facebook, I will share here too. 7 out of 9 babies that went into lock down hatched! Photos later!

Just had to share the first ever Darius baby hatched! Darius and his two girls (need to get photos of them) are my first all booted Serama Nest. I'm hoping the babies have some amazing boots as they grow! I just love the coloring on this one too...the girls are both buff but Darius is a Columbian of sorts like his Father Boyd.

Just had to share the first ever Darius baby hatched! Darius and his two girls (need to get photos of them) are my first all booted Serama Nest. I'm hoping the babies have some amazing boots as they grow! I just love the coloring on this one too...the girls are both buff but Darius is a Columbian of sorts like his Father Boyd.

He's adorable,can't wait for my next batch of CD's :)

Back
Top Bottom