CHICKEN BREED DISCUSSION THREAD!!

The owner claimed they were shutting down and selling on this thread

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/929187/beware-lancaster-fancy-fowl

This is his post from June of last year:

Hi Christie, I'm really sorry about the circumstances that we are going through currently which make it hard for us to issue a quick refund to all of our customers. Unfortunately, our finances are in a sad state of affairs right now. And have been ever since late May early June, when we experienced the staggering production delays that lead to our decision to shut down and sell. However, I'm an honest God-fearing person and have every intention of refunding your money. I hate having to put my customers through this mess, but have no choice in the matter. I've already issued 10k worth of refunds in the last couple months and gradually working my way down. I will be issuing your refund shortly hopefully as soon as next week. Sincerely john

Ya I like the splash but I am thinking the porcelain ones if I can get them here
If you are serious about breeding SOP silkies you may want to reconsider and start with an accepted, solid color variety. With a solid color you can concentrate on breed type only. That takes time and practice to learn.

I would like the porcelain ones but I also like the buff lavender white and black and I know this isn't a special color but I really like the splash

Last edited:
Ya I like the splash but I am thinking the porcelain ones if I can get them here I am thinking once my mixed flock dies I can split the coop up into three coops and split the run into three and I could breed three different colors and then I could use the breeding pen for silkies or I could use it for a smaller mixed flock to keep eggs in the fridge

I would get 1 breed so u dont have three pens of broodies
1f602.png
1f602.png

Back
Top Bottom