CHICKEN BREED DISCUSSION THREAD!!

Ok so I will be having some baby turkeys and some baby chickens I am going to take the turkey eggs from her once they are about to hatch and then I am going to put in the silkie eggs before she bonds with the turkeys

Ok so I will be having some baby turkeys and some baby chickens I am going to take the turkey eggs from her once they are about to hatch and then I am going to put in the silkie eggs before she bonds with the turkeys

Where did u get turkey eggs from??

No e tom was on the garbage truck and road about two hours away from here so the hen was by her self so we took the hen so she could be with the chickens at least and not all Lonly as we didn't know who else to give her to so now she is going to be a mom and I am hoping her baby's are prue bred so I can breed them but I am going to have to find a new tom though then for breeding

I got some silkies a few weeks ago

And then I have just found out that some relation to my gram has silkies and I geuss breeds them so I might see what colors he has.

O and the turkeys hatched I think they are pure bred narragessett but I am not sure

Back
Top Bottom