d'anver lovers,discuss the breed and post some pics!

Hey guys are there any quail colored varieties that have a prominent brown I will show pics in a minute but prominent brown and a gray for the rest but the Grey is fluff still

There are three large fowl chicks in there. Blue Wheaten Am X Cuckoo Marans, the start of a Crele olive egger project for my wife. They got it.

I bet those are going to be good looking birds. Sounds like your wife and LH would get along just fine.

As I sit here in Speckledhen's chair all I can say is....

Hairy legs, toes and KLF rules!

Oh and lookie what Cyn gave me....his name is Ragnar and he wuv me

He has no KLF but I love him anyway.

Quote: If they are just stubs, you will still get some clean legged ones, but it would be best to get a clean legged rooster to cross with the hens. I usually try and get a another pair from some one else because most pairs and trio you get are hatch mates or have been line bred for long enough they need some new blood.

If they are just stubs, you will still get some clean legged ones, but it would be best to get a clean legged rooster to cross with the hens. I usually try and get a another pair from some one else because most pairs and trio you get are hatch mates or have been line bred for long enough they need some new blood.
Thanks for the input. Not sure where I would find an unrelated male bantam. I did find LF but I'm fond of bantams, more birds for the space, easier to travel with. They are still young and it looks like stubs rather than feathers so far.

Back
Top Bottom