d'anver lovers,discuss the breed and post some pics!

Pics
caf.gif

Alex I am so sorry for your loss
hugs.gif
and hope by some miracle she returns home.
fl.gif

Aubrey, hate to just jump in (yet again
roll.png
) on the thread, but are your buff, silver and cuckoo laying yet? If not eggs, do you have chicks you can send me? Feel free to post here or PM me hun. Thanks so much.

Misty

Ok hun, well sorry to hear about the buffs...I love that color. Please keep me posted on the other 2 colors and when they start laying. Seems like all mine have kicked it into high-gear...eggs coming out my ears
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
yep some are back and forth here. Getting about 3 dozen assorted a week, but nothing heavy per color just yet.
Will defiantely let you know though. And plan to start over with my buffs too this year. I think the male is still good, just need to breed him over something to get a good buff back out of again.

Quote:
yep some are back and forth here. Getting about 3 dozen assorted a week, but nothing heavy per color just yet.
Will defiantely let you know though. And plan to start over with my buffs too this year. I think the male is still good, just need to breed him over something to get a good buff back out of again.

Where did your original Silver stock come from, if you dont mind me asking? Just curious because I'm going to need different lines in my D's and am planning a project pen with both breeds.
Is the Buff a genetic issue you think or the stock it's self? Sorry for grilling
somad.gif
ya Aubrey...LOL just overly
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom