d'anver lovers,discuss the breed and post some pics!

Thanks again Red4x4! I've been playing around with the blues/ blacks/splashes and I'm really getting it now
big_smile.png
Thanks!

OK OK enough of this breeding this to this
hu.gif
I figured it out!! Throw enough colors together you get Chicken Soup!!!
gig.gif

But thought you all might like to take a break and look at my little BB Babies, they are getting soooo big!!!!
big_smile.png

Here is the gorgeous array of colors at 3 1/2 weeks!

AnArrayofColors2.jpg

I have woke them up now!!!! There is 5 little roos all together, the far right is a pullet.

ArrayofColors4.jpg

The little tiny one of the right was the first one to hatch. She is soooooo tiny!!!! And the one of the left was the last to hatch, that's #8, the one that I was so worried about. And both of these are pullets.

BabyPullet.jpg

Just thought you all needed to rest your eyes from all that figuring and feast your eyes on these. Also thought Aubrey might want to see his grand-chickens!!
lau.gif

Just been nestin JJ.
wink.png
Been getting ready for Christmas. And now gotta start on the Christmas candy, already getting orders. Gonna make peanut butter roll tomorrow. Anybody want to run by and test it?
big_smile.png
I can't.... allergic to peanut butter, but still like making it.

Thanks Chicken Boy, I pretty partial to all of them. Don't know what I'm gonna do with so many roos.
hu.gif

But JJ I have been getting on here and reading, you all have warped my mind with this stuff. So confused, just couldn't comment.
smile.png

But have been keeping and eye on you all, have a great night!!!!

Quote:
Henk is from The Netherlands I believe so all name of colors are in European names, well some of them are, most are out normal names, some have both European and American names listed. BB red is partridge , light brown. Or there are pictures of the colors too you can just click on them

Back
Top Bottom