Dog lovers - post pics of your dogs!

ChickenToes

Songster
11 Years
May 14, 2008
NE Wisconsin
I love dogs, and would love to see pics of everyone's dogs.

I'll start! Here's a pic of our Bloodhound. Her name is Scout, and in this pic she's in her favorite spot in the whole house - the couch.

10389_img_0031.jpg

My Brussels Griffon, Dandi (yes, this is an adult dog lol). She has cerebellar hypoplasia, so the balance center of her brain didn't form right. An absolute sweetheart, though.

20150115_204930_zpslqbufdik.jpg

Yes it will. It's amazing how large a hole they leave in your heart when they are gone. I still grieve for those who have past. The feeling of loss isn't as raw now though. In time you will be able to remember their antics with a smile and be grateful you had them in your life. And you do still have your other pets in your life, which helps. I hope this gets easier for you soon.
hugs.gif

my friend sent me this peom

The Rainbow Bridge
Just this side of heave is a place called Rainbow Bridge. When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water, and sunshine and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals that had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing: they each miss someone very special to them who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes and one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; his eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster. You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. the happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands cradle his beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of you pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then, you cross the Rainbow Bridge together...

-author unknown

this makes me cry when i read it.
hit.gif
i want to hug him again
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom