Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat - Part 2 : Chicken Boogaloo.

My chicken can beat up your dog.
Wow!
ep.gif
That's a plump one! I would suggest the caption, "Sumo chicken with attitude."

I brought in a dozen eggs for a coworker who is trying to up his natural protein intake (what easier way than eggs?). When he looked at them I could tell he was instantly skeptical. "Um.... are they supposed to be brown? Are the green ones from the rooster? Why are those white ones so dirty?" (the white ones are from our Cayuga and for some reason she lays the biggest off white eggs I've ever seen).

After a week of him forgetting to take them home I pulled them out of the refrigerator here and took them to the house to be eaten. When I told him this his response was "You ate them? They were like a week old man, hope you don't get salmonella or something."

I brought in a dozen eggs for a coworker who is trying to up his natural protein intake (what easier way than eggs?). When he looked at them I could tell he was instantly skeptical. "Um.... are they supposed to be brown? Are the green ones from the rooster? Why are those white ones so dirty?" (the white ones are from our Cayuga and for some reason she lays the biggest off white eggs I've ever seen).

After a week of him forgetting to take them home I pulled them out of the refrigerator here and took them to the house to be eaten. When I told him this his response was "You ate them? They were like a week old man, hope you don't get salmonella or something."

Did you tell him that they were a month fresher than his eggs at home?
he.gif

People are so far removed from reality.

Did you tell him that they were a month fresher than his eggs at home?
he.gif

People are so far removed from reality.

No. To be honest after the conversation I had in here about how you don't need a rooster to have eggs and how just because I have a rooster doesn't mean my eggs are going to hatch in my fridge I figured something like this would happen. Never hurts to try though.

Back
Top Bottom