Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat - Part 2 : Chicken Boogaloo.

yuckyuck.gif
They will pump YOU UP!

yuckyuck.gif
They will pump YOU UP!

I sell eggs to a friend of mine, last year his wife was trying to gain muscle mass for a triathlon. She preferred the big eggs so I gave her a dozen turkey eggs once at no additional charge.

She balked and my friend said she was repulsed by them and wouldn't even feed them to the dogs
hu.gif
said they probably tasted nasty. Later she found out what "Free Range" meant and that my chickens ate bugs and grass. Now she wont even eat chicken eggs from me
lau.gif
because chickens are supposed to eat "corn and stuff". If that were true, how'd chickens exist for the thousands and thousands of years before corn existed?
roll.png

I was selling eggs where I work... Every one was remarking how good they tasted. One of the ladies says, bring me some eggs! So, I did, she opened the carton and says, I only eat white eggs! I say what is wrong with brown? Blue? Green? They are disgusting she says. Why are they disgusting? I don't know she says. They just ARE!!!!!

Someone else bought them.

It is! But, even out here, with each passing generation that are not farming out here, basic knowledge is lost and all the kids learn is what they see on TV, which ain't much or just plain wrong. Like that animated movie some years back with talking cows that were males~Sam Elliott's macho voice, even~ but they all had nice, big pink udders.
th.gif
You'd have thought at least one person involved with the making of that movie would have said, "Uh...guys? Um...don't know how to tell ya this,but....".

The scary thing? All these folks are out there driving cars, voting, and having children, which means this is getting passed along generation after generation. Dangerous, I tell ya...just dangerous!

Dangerous indeed. At some point all of us trying to live off of our own place and growing/processing our own food are going to be labeled as crazy. I'm ok with it.
tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom