Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat - Part 2 : Chicken Boogaloo.

Pics
If you read both you see Washington's and Lincoln's birthdays are in December and November respectfully. Mind you I went to a public school and a community college but I was under the impression they where both in February and president's day was the celebration for both men's birthdays.

Not stupid, but uneducated, and in most cases, VERY uneducated.

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact that they're not interested in learning. They believe what they believe, and that's that. Not interested in hearing anything contrary to what they've told themselves. This is the definition of ignorant. I can work with uneducated or uninformed, but willfully ignorant is hopeless.

Quote:
It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact that they're not interested in learning. They believe what they believe, and that's that. Not interested in hearing anything contrary to what they've told themselves. This is the definition of ignorant. I can work with uneducated or uninformed, but willfully ignorant is hopeless.

To me willfully ignorant is stupid, because in my opinion ignorant means someone whom can learn but has not, since they choose not to learn they chose in my opinion to be stupid, they don't have to be but they want to be.

Quote:

To me willfully ignorant is stupid, because in my opinion ignorant means someone whom can learn but has not, since they choose not to learn they chose in my opinion to be stupid, they don't have to be but they want to be.
Ok. Totally works for me. Potato -potahto .

Last edited:
Lol, All of the little roos are avid gardeners in my soon-to-be blackberry row. However, at the end of the day, it is a race from the tractor to the coop/greenhouse. Seabiscuit is showing a healthy gait, but I haven't been able to get the shoes on his feet yet...

My girls were a big help when I created my strawberry and raspberry patches. I created a fence to contain them in the desired area, and they got me started by removing the weeds and tilling the dirt. They're terrific little gardeners. Unfortunately, I had to put the fences back up after I planted the berries because I couldn't find their "off" switches.

Also, I've decided that the next time some nitwit tells me they only like the white eggs, I'm gonna ask them what color cow they insist their hamburgers come from. Maybe I've been missing out on the best tasting beef because of my silly assumption that cowhide color makes no difference.

Quote:My girls were a big help when I created my strawberry and raspberry patches. I created a fence to contain them in the desired area, and they got me started by removing the weeds and tilling the dirt. They're terrific little gardeners. Unfortunately, I had to put the fences back up after I planted the berries because I couldn't find their "off" switches.

Also, I've decided that the next time some nitwit tells me they only like the white eggs, I'm gonna ask them what color cow they insist their hamburgers come from. Maybe I've been missing out on the best tasting beef because of my silly assumption that cowhide color makes no difference.

There is a big demand for Angus meat (enough do stores charge more for meat from that breed), primarily they are black in color (there is from what I have been told by several different farmers that there is an occasional off spring that comes out red, I guess it is a minor fluke genetically). So yes some think that color of hide does make beef taste better......

Back
Top Bottom