Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat - Part 2 : Chicken Boogaloo.

Ohhh okay, that makes sense. And I thought I saw something with pigs but I could be wrong. I didn't watch the whole season

Ah thats right. The one group was feeding walkers to the pigs that they were giving to Negan's people. I forgot about that. 

Ah yeah, that's what it was! I hope it works lol

And I just realized we might have spoiled it
1f602.png

Quote: Ah yeah, that's what it was! I hope it works lol

And I just realized we might have spoiled it
1f602.png

Yeah, I saw that episode, last one I was able to see I think. But I don't think that will work other than for their own enjoyment. That's like secondary cannibalism. They need to feed them walkers in order to start the mad cow disease.

Not sure if this counts as a stupid thing about chickens, but it is a stupid thing.

A few days ago, my dad wanted to grind off a callous on his foot. So he goes outside and takes a belt sander to it! His skin got caught in the belt and got tore up a bit. I think my dad never matured past 13 years old
idunno.gif

Not sure if this counts as a stupid thing about chickens, but it is a stupid thing.

A few days ago, my dad wanted to grind off a callous on his foot. So he goes outside and takes a belt sander to it! His skin got caught in the belt and got tore up a bit. I think my dad never matured past 13 years old
idunno.gif
Lol I'm going to say I'm glad that story isn't about chickens because taking a belt sander to yourself is funny but taking it to a chicken is OMG ***! lol

ETA I just noticed it changes W T F to asterisks. What if the F stands for frickola or fudge cakes or something? lol

Last edited:
Hope I'm not intruding on any coversation here. My neighbours had a rooster and hen that free range day and night and are basically wild because they don't take care of them at all. I rescued some of their chicks and one turned out to be a rooster. I couldn't let my rooster free range during the day because their rooster would fight with him. This week their pitbull killed their rooster, so they sent me a message to say I can let my rooster out now because the dog killed theirs!!

Hope I'm not intruding on any coversation here. My neighbours had a rooster and hen that free range day and night and are basically wild because they don't take care of them at all. I rescued some of their chicks and one turned out to be a rooster. I couldn't let my rooster free range during the day because their rooster would fight with him. This week their pitbull killed their rooster, so they sent me a message to say I can let my rooster out now because the dog killed theirs!!
lj

Unless your yard is 100% dog proof, I think I'd keep them locked up...

Back
Top Bottom