Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat - Part 2 : Chicken Boogaloo.

Your friends...on this show....are big on seal blubber.
Is that one way your keep warm during the winter too?
By dipping your food in the blubber?

But of course!

Also great for making candles.

It's a really interesting show..check it out.
Life below zero.

I ain't even found time to finish one season of the Red Green show, so it might be a bit... Where can you watch it?

I've only been in TSC 2x 4 yrs ago, when I was new to chicken stuff. When we run out of feed on a Sunday, I bought a 25 lbs of chick
1f425.png
starter since our regular feed store is usually closed on Sunday. Went home opened the bag of feeds but it's moldy, I went back and complained and I was told by the clerk to just scoop out the moldy parts and also told to call Purina they might give me a new bag or a coupon. Never set foot since in that moldy store. I like my local clean hardware store where I got my very first chicks
1f425.png
and have good service. I've never lost a chick ever in 4 yrs of chickening, they take care of what they sell.

My local TSC had problems like that when they first opened. I once bought a bag of dog food that had maggots in it because the food was so rotten. Who knows how long it sat on the shelf? What I really want to know is how they got the food wet INSIDE the plastic lined bag...Thankfully, I got a refund on that.
They've improved though, they were losing a lot of money to refunds. What was happening was they'd stack new stuff ON TOP of the old stuff... So when someone finally grabbed the last bag on the shelf, it could have been there for months. The employees were just too lazy to move the old stuff to the top of the stack.

Just a few days ago, I stopped in for a couple things. They had just gotten in some baby chicks that morning, and several of the mixed bantams had pasty butt -- bad. Some were just laying down waiting to die. I told the cashier, and he just says "It's crazy around here, we haven't had a chance to tend to them yet."
Honestly, if I hadn't had people waiting for me, I probably would have tended them myself. I doubt any of the employees gave a second thought. Acceptable losses and all that.

So I have a small backyard flock.
The local code enforcement officer rang my bell at 8am. Asked if I had an ostrich or some exotic birds in the back yard... nope. Chickens.
1f644.png

My psycho neighbor had apparently called me in. Maybe the silkie was confused with an ostrich?
She's so... special.

Your friends...on this show....are big on seal blubber.
Is that one way your keep warm during the winter too?
By dipping your food in the blubber?

But of course!

Also great for making candles.

It's a really interesting show..check it out.
Life below zero.

I ain't even found time to finish one season of the Red Green show, so it might be a bit... Where can you watch it?

Ah the many uses of duct tape.

I've watched Red Green through so many times it's ridiculous.

The local code enforcement officer rang my bell at 8am. Asked if I had an ostrich or some exotic birds in the back yard... nope. Chickens.
1f644.png

My psycho neighbor had apparently called me in. Maybe the silkie was confused with an ostrich?
She's so... special.

1f602.png
1f602.png
I have special neighbors like that. They thought my black and white Tom cat was a bear cub.

1f644.png

She's so... special.

Sounds like you have a trouble maker neighbor.

Back
Top Bottom