Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat - Part 2 : Chicken Boogaloo.

LOL that is hilarious!

lau.gif

Kinda feel bad for that kid though

You are such a big softie. Be prepared to have everyone walk all over you.

You are such a big softie. Be prepared to have everyone walk all over you.

First of all, i wasn't feeling bad you laughed, I did too, I meant I felt bad he was that sheltered he got scared by that and never ate real food.

Second of all, so what if I am? I'd rather be a "softie" and have emotions than get hardened by the world or any other bull. Having emotions isn't a bad thing...

And you know what, yeah, sometimes people do and have walked over me because I'm too nice and also shy/quiet but I am aware of that and working on standing up for myself more.

But I think I will always be a "softie" as you say because having emotions and a heart is not a bad thing and in fact I think it is a good thing and a positive trait imo.

That is very mean and rude. Also, it has nothing to so with the thread topic, so why don't you keep it to yourself? I don't mean to be disrespectful, but really...

Thank you very much TKFG

First of all, i wasn't feeling bad you laughed, I did too, I meant I felt bad he was that sheltered he got scared by that and never ate real food.

Second of all, so what if I am? I'd rather be a "softie" and have emotions than get hardened by the world or any other bull. Having emotions isn't a bad thing...

And you know what, yeah, sometimes people do and have walked over me because I'm too nice and also shy/quiet but I am aware of that and working on standing up for myself more.

But I think I will always be a "softie" as you say because having emotions and a heart is not a bad thing and in fact I think it is a good thing and a positive trait imo.
Thank you very much TKFG

You're welcome, Kelsey, and you're right.
smile.png

We millennials are taught from a young age to always 'be nice'. We must be soft and caring always, and bully is a bad word. It's gotten to the point that a number of us are much more tender hearted than we probably should be, but I'm an older millennial, so I've hardened off since joining the real world. The older baby boomers simply had a different upbringing and outlook on life. Our two generations couldn't be more different in the way we articulate or display sarcasm.

So sorry about my "vent"- lol get it? :lau but I am still very mad. So earlier today my sister was mad at me about something stupid and she walked over and without warning opened my coop door and let my dog- who is not trained- into the coop with my 2 month old chicks. He luckily didn't get any of them but it sure did scare the peewaddles out of them! I was so mad. And she continued to say "they are only chickens. You can just go buy and other one for like 3 bucks." I don't think I have ever been so mad at her.

1f621.png
1f621.png
that makes me mad. Her phone would "accidentally" be found in the toilet if it was me. And that's since no birds were injured or killed. My younger brother has the same view as your sister. But he knows the consequences if anything were to happen to any of my animals on his account.

Oh my gosh. When I was in third grade, so probably 8-9 years old, I went on a road-trip with my grandparents down to California. For the three days we were driving and the week I was there, we ate nothing but fast food, At one point, I believe I asked for my grandma to buy a few apples. Later, I heard her complain to her friends on how my parents had "brainwashed her into eating healthy." That was an exact quote.

For me it was backwards. When I was younger my grandparents always had salads, fresh fruit and veggies available. At home with my parents the only veggies were green beans, peas, and corn. No fruit. Lots of take out.

I know! that's exactly what I tried to tell her, but she wont listen. she thinks that because she has had more school and a few more years of "experience" gives her the right to do anything she wants. It drives me crazy. And the worst part is that my mom usually agrees with her.

Sound to me that her "experience" hasn't really taught her anything.

Quote:
I don't think she meant it in the way you interpreted it... There was no rude or mean intent it wasn't meant as an insult. Of course that's how I interpreted it but I think that's the way it was intended.

You're welcome, Kelsey, and you're right. :)

Thanks

We millennials are taught from a young age to always 'be nice'. We must be soft and caring always, and bully is a bad word. It's gotten to the point that a number of us are much more tender hearted than we probably should be, but I'm an older millennial, so I've hardened off since joining the real world. The older baby boomers simply had a different upbringing and outlook on life. Our two generations couldn't be more different in the way we articulate or display sarcasm.

Not really sure what you're trying to say? That their comment was sarcasm?

If so, sorry if i overreacted but it's hard to tell sarcasm on the internet and it came across as serious

But i do agree most people these days are way too sensitive or soft or whatver you wanna call it.

I might be a little that way but believe it or not I like to think I do still have thinking skills/am able to turn it off to a point. I see so many kids younger than me just arguing over nothing or completely missing the point, they'll take everything extremely literally (and insist they're right), etc. It's stupid. Serious question: do they just not teach critical thinking skills anymore? Did they do away with that?

I am 23 btw so somewhat older too but ya

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom