Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat - Part 2 : Chicken Boogaloo.

I'll bet a little pressure, applied properly, could help you remember what you did to your brother's toothbrush! We'll wait while you go get him. :D

I did lol I also put clear hand soap on it once or twice when he cussed me out. He couldn't figure out why there was so many bubbles when the water hit the toothbrush
1f602.png
1f602.png

It depends on how it is used. Jokingly, between two friends, who are openly gay, saying something along the lines of "You're so gay." Is acceptable. Using it as an insult is not. The person who it is told to should kind of tell themselves, "Yes. I am gay." Not, "NO! I'M NOT! I'M INSULTED." 

I know some people are really sensitive about people asking questions, but it honestly really annoys me when that is the case. If you are queer, you should educate people. Not make them think we are all stuck up and full of ourselves, and that we believe we are better than everyone else. 

That was around when I was in school, but tbh I never knew where it came from! I live in a rural community. Growing up it was a ALL white snobby Christian town. And I mean the following sentence in the nicest way. Gays were a no no. It was dangerous for them. The only 2 that I ever know of let their family know when they were away at college and moved to the city. Later the ones brother came out as well and I don't think they talk to their family now. But to be honest if you didn't meet the "Straight white Christian" criteria you were bullied until you left anyway. It was easier to stay quiet about it.

I don't believe exclusively that gays are stuck up and full of themselves. Nor do I believe they think they are better than everyone else. They are people, end of. And any person can be stuck up, etc.

I'm blunt at times, and sometimes my wording sounds aggressive. It is not meant to be.

No. Everything you said makes sense. It isn't your fault if the social situation was like that. Places like that are why people need to be educated. Its scary coming out, and god, if the wrong people find out that you are queer, life becomes a nightmare. Why do you think 40% of trans youth have attempted suicide?

From three people when I showed them my green eggs:

"Green eggs and ham!"
"Green eggs and ham!"
"Green eggs and ham!"

Even my Mom does this and they had araucana when she was a kid back in the 60s. Ok, well she starts reciting the whole thing because that's how she is.

She loves the blue and green eggs. She just doesn't like the olive color. She still eats them but tells me to get more ameraucana.

Back
Top Bottom