Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat - Part 2 : Chicken Boogaloo.

Wow! You're on the way to the Cape. Send lobstahs!! All they have down here are crayfish and grits. :sick Back in the mid 1960's to early 1970's, I flew for NE Airlines. You won't know who they were, but your parents might and your grandparents definitely will. The NE "Yellowbirds", Boston's airline. They painted the planes to look like a half peeled banana. Oy!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/79/72/9c/79729cd0d431058358ffbf725d2e9054.jpg

Yup! We're in between Boston and Cape Cod so it's really like the perfect spot :)

We're also close to stores and stuff even though our area is a little quieter so it's great.

And I'll gladly send you lobster! Oddly, I don't like it or most seafood so you can take all mine too :lau

Wow that is quite the plane!! I'll ask them about it in the morning.

Ok, ya'll ... to solve the problem of our going off topic when we've run out of stupid things people have said about our chickens, etc, I've started a new thread. Go over to Social/New Member Introductions (I think)/7 Biddies' Street.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1172554/7-biddies-street#post_18450963

Meet you there!

Seems I put it in the wrong place. Who knew? Getting help. Will update you later.

Let us know when you find a "home" for the new thread!! I am SO there.

:yiipchick

Goody! Will do!

Thanks for starting the thread!

Wow that's ridiculous! I would have gladly eaten the whole cake :lau

But the funny thing is my mom eats the food I make, like when I bake, but doesn't like them otherwise usually?

But she does have a huge sweet tooth :gig

But yeah, so annoying. You're far more likely to get sick from caged hens crammed 2-3 to a tiny 1 sq ft or less cage who poop all over everything and each other and often are living with dead hens, etc. Than happy healthy chickens who get to experience fresh air and the joys of being a chicken....

The cake is delicious
1f924.png
My mom has a massive sweet tooth, which is why it has surprised me that she hasn't caved yet.

Oh no those chickens are meant to be in those tiny nasty cages. It's their job don't ya know? According to my mom anyway.

I spend so much $$ on my chickens and the eggs aren't good enough for half my family to eat
1f611.png
Because they refuse to eat them.

farm fresh eggs taste better anyways....

Agreed. I had some eggs at work this past week because it was staff appreciation week and they tasted bad
1f922.png

The cake is delicious
1f924.png
My mom has a massive sweet tooth, which is why it has surprised me that she hasn't caved yet.

Oh no those chickens are meant to be in those tiny nasty cages. It's their job don't ya know? According to my mom anyway.

I spend so much $$ on my chickens and the eggs aren't good enough for half my family to eat
1f611.png
Because they refuse to eat them.
Agreed. I had some eggs at work this past week because it was staff appreciation week and they tasted bad
1f922.png

How old are your hens? If they have just passed point of lay then expect the eggs to be a bit odd for a while because their bodies are not used to making eggs. This could also be if they are older chickens, 3-4 years old.

How old are your hens? If they have just passed point of lay then expect the eggs to be a bit odd for a while because their bodies are not used to making eggs. This could also be if they are older chickens, 3-4 years old.

Mine will turn a year in July. They have been laying since December/January. The ones at work were store bought eggs.

Back
Top Bottom